You can list any asset in your collection for sale on the secondary market after the release closes or all assets are sold out.
Before you begin
- Make sure your collection contains at least one asset.
Follow these steps to list an asset:
- Select My Account > Collection.
- Click List for the item you want to sell.
- Select one or both of the following options:
- List asset for a set price, and then enter the amount. The listing will display the Buy now button.
- Allow collectors to make offers. Optionally, you can enter the minimum price you will accept. This helps prevent spam and ensures you receive notifications for offers above the threshold. The listing will display the Make Offer button.
- Agree to the Consignment Terms and Conditions (required), and then click Confirm.
Note: If a buyer purchases your item at the list price, the transaction automatically processes. If a buyer makes an offer, you must first accept the offer to complete the sale.
To view the assets you have listed, go to Collect > Secondary Market.