The asset details page contains all the information you need to know about an asset. The first thing you’ll see is an enlarged preview image showing you exactly what the asset looks like. Below the image, you can see additional details about the asset, including the description, edition, and listing format (direct sale, auction, draw).
You can also buy the asset directly from this page. Depending on the listing format (direct sale, auction, draw), different buying options display. See Buying an asset to learn more.
Again, depending on the Understanding the types of sales, you may see any of the following tabs.
- On Sale. Lists all asset copies available for purchase. This tab only displays after a release is closed, and at least one asset is available for sale. By default, the assets are sorted by list price, lowest first. Click on a column heading to change the sort order.
Edition. Displays the number, owner, and the last price each edition copy sold for.
- Click the Eye icon to see the information of a specific edition copy
Edition Activity. Lists all activity that has occurred for all copies in the edition. The following activity types display.
- Minted. Shows when it was minted.
- Collected. Shows all purchases.
- Transfer. Shows when it was moved from one user to another.
- Listed. Shows the original listing price.
- Made offer. Shows all the offers on a specific edition copy
- Global offer. Shows all offers made for any edition copy, no matter the number. Global offers are only available on assets that are available on the secondary market (after a release is closed)
- Bids (Auctions only). Shows the collector’s name, the amount they bid, and the timestamp of the bid.
What else can I do?
On this page, you can also:
- Click Go To Release to see Viewing release details.
- Click AlgoExplorer to see asset details on the blockchain