When you are ready to purchase an asset, you have several purchasing options. These options vary depending on the type of sale (direct sale, auction, or draw). The most common type of sale is a direct buy. Direct buys allow you to buy an asset and immediately add it to your collection. You can identify assets that are available for direct sale because they are marked as a “Sale” and display the Buy button.
To learn more about the other types of sales, refer to the following articles:
Before you begin
- Verify that at least one payment method is linked to your account.
To buy an asset, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the asset you want to buy.
- Click the Buy button.
- Select a payment method, and then click Buy.
- After the sale is complete, you can immediately view it in your collection.
- If you use a wire transfer, the asset will display in your collection after the money has cleared.