Although optional, we strongly recommend that you enable two-factor authentication (2FA) as an extra layer of security. In addition to protecting your financial data, it makes it harder for hackers to make fraudulent transactions from your account.
We use Twilio Authy, a trusted third-party app to facilitate the authentication process.
Before you begin
- Make sure you have your personal iPhone or Android phone on hand.
- On your phone, download and install the Authy One-Touch by Twilio app from App Store or Google Play.
- Select My Account > Profile.
- Scroll down to the 2FA field, and then click Enable.
- On your phone, open the Authy app, and then enter your phone number and email address.
- Select the method you would like to enter the verification code: SMS or phone call.
- When you receive the enrollment code, enter it in the Authy app.
- Click the + icon to add an account.
- Go back to your computer and scan the QR code displayed on the screen.
- Click Ok when you receive a confirmation message.
- Click Verify 2FA.
If you want to select the specific types of activities that require 2FA security or disable it altogether, refer to Modifying or Disabling 2-Factor Authentication to learn more.