If you have balance in your account, you can make a withdrawal and transfer the money to a bank account or the USDC wallet (on Ethereum, Algorand, Solano, or Stellar) linked to your account and to any USDC wallet on Etherium.
Important things to note:
- Withdrawing money to a bank account can take up to 7 days.
- Withdrawing money to a USDC wallet is instant unless our fraud prevention system detects unusual activity. If that happens, the transaction will be manually reviewed and the withdrawal time will be delayed.
- If you do not have money in your account, the Withdraw button is disabled.
Before you begin
- Verify that a bank account or USDC wallet payment method is linked to your account.
Follow these steps to withdraw money from your account:
- Select My Account > Transactions.
- Select an account, and then click the Withdraw button.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw and the address of the <location?> where the money will be transferred.
Click Withdraw. The transaction will be immediately initiated.